Friday, June 19, 2009

អំពីខ្ញុំ




I'm a university student fo Burirum Rajabhat University. On June, 29 2008 is my first time to live abroad. I was very glade to be here. Now I study in Year 2 of Department of Information Technology. I have a lot of friends. They are going well with me. I love them.

About my blog, most content are copy from other web, ehehehehehehe,,,,.... Sorry too na, but all of that I copied to my blog, that all I think it is important for me and visitors....

I'd like to say thank to all website that I got information from and sorry if I do wrong with your contents copy right. You can post a comment to my blog to let me change them.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

សួរស្តីរិទ្ធី!​
អរគុណដែលបានឈាងចូលប្លក់របស់ខ្ញុំ​ http://kagnaem.wordpress.com/។​ខ្ញុំក៏មានប្លក់មួយទៀតដែរនៅប្លក់ស្បត់នេះ
http://neary-khmer.blogspot.com/។

សូមសំណាងល្អចំពោះការរៀនសូត្រ!

Anonymous said...

How do you get Khmer Unicode to work with Adobe CS4 Premier?

what do i need to do to get it work ?

thanks